Friday 4 February 2011

Busy week...

Hi everyone!

I am truly sorry for my silence during the past week. After a very long day on Tuesday, I had managed to stop by the Lego store on my way home and bought the new Atlantis 7977 set. Since then, I have been completely overwhelmed by work and familial obligations...

Anyway, as this blog has been silent for a week, I have decided that I will build and fool around with this little Atlantis  box next week, and put the coming £10 directly into the Piggy Bank ("Do not pass go, Do collect £10") for they will be more usefull in the future...

As the week-end is looming at last, I will finally crack the box and build the speeder (Imagine how busy this week was!). And take a few photos to share, of course.

Sorry again for the numerous disappointed fans!
Gabriel

PS: Money in Piggy: £9,03

No comments:

Post a Comment