Tuesday 8 February 2011

Week Three (Continued)

Hi everyone!

As the week is slowly beginning, I had a little more time to myself, and I did manage to spare some to build a little bit. As I said before, I chose the model for this week not because I thought it was cool by itself -which is what I usually think about the Lego designs- but because it has great building opportunities to offer. Specially articulations. I wanted to try and have a little fun with very flexible architecture.

Anyway, as I have been watching James Cameron's Avatar lately, I had the idea to build some kind of man-driven walking robot, like an armour or a power-suit you might want to use to explore the deep sea. I am rather happy about the final look of it, in particular about the arms, the one with the drill being my favourite. Hope you will enjoy the pictures!





I should be able to share more building before the week is over, so stay tuned!

Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment