Sunday 6 February 2011

Week Three

Hi everyone!

Again, I am truly sorry for not having been able to update this page during the last week. Anyway, as the week-end is coming to an end I had a little time to myself and use it to crack the Atlantis box and built what is inside. Let's see how it turns out!







After building the small sea-scooter/deep sea walker, I must confess I am a little bit disappointed. In fact, I feel like the "walker" is way to bulky-looking, whereas the "speeder" has a strange look due to the folding of the legs... I had this feeling before buying the box, but I was convinced by the building opportunities the set has to offer. Everything will be sorted by the end of the week, as I will try to build more cool things from the bricks in the box...

Stay tuned!

Gabriel

PS: As of last week mess, the Piggy Bank contains £19,03... Next week is going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment