Sunday 13 February 2011

Week Three (End)

Hi everyone!

The week will soon be over, and I would like to use the very last minute of this Sunday to show here the last thing I have built using the small Atlantis set 7977. This time, I did not tried to get too original, as I went for a small sea-bike. However, I wanted to give it a really speedy look unlike the original model, moving the propulsion helices to the back of it. Moreover, I liked the idea of having a very light cockpit, at the front of the engine. I find the final result quite good, specially for something I have build on the coffee table in less than an hour! Anyway, here come the pictures...





That's all for this week!
As I will have about £29 to spend the coming week, I am thinking about going big...
I'll keep you posted!

Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment