Tuesday 15 February 2011

Box Four

Hi everyone!

A new week has begun, and that means a whole new set of projects for me! As the Piggy Bank was containing almost £30 today, I chose to go for a bigger box than before. I also wanted to go for a Star Wars set for the first time. For all this reasons, I went for the beautiful blue and white starship you will find the photos below.

After building the model, I am truly happy with the bricks in the box! Moreover, I think the overall design and architecture of the miniature are really attractive yet complex enough to stimulate the curiosity. In particular, I think finish of the striping is really nicely done. Here come the pictures!






Due to the large amount of parts, I am confident I will have lots of fun fooling around this week!
Stay tuned!

Gabriel

PS: Money left in Piggy Bank = £3,04

No comments:

Post a Comment