Sunday 27 February 2011

Box Four (End)

Hi everyone!

Since I took the decision not to keep on my crazy rhythm of the very beginning of this adventure, for it was impossible to juggle with both work and Lego building, I found I spend far more time in planning before actually beginning to hit the bricks. As a result, I am far less stressed when my ideas turn to be unrealistic. Sadly, this happened a lot lately and I had a few unsuccessful building sessions. But because I was under no deadline-induced pressure, I was finally able to pull it out and create a little ship.

I wanted this ship to look like one of the futuristic race video games like "Wipe Out". It is not very original, but I felt the available parts are really suiting this purpose. In the end, I am pretty proud of the result achieved, and the finished ship has a good racing look. The idea to make two pairs of wings turned out great, better than I originally expected. Anyway, I am really enthusiastic about it! Enjoy the pictures!





Hope you liked it!

See you soon with a new box of Lego!

Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment