Thursday 10 February 2011

Week Three (Continued Again)

Hi everyone!

Once again this week I would like to share what I have been able to build using the small Atlantis box I have bought. As the week was slowly passing by, I had time give building more and more thinking, and I tried to find a new inspiration source. Then I remembered one of the Disney's animated films, Atlantis - which unsurprisingly is about a group of explorers searching for the lost continent. At the very end of it, the Atlantes ride some kind of fish-shaped flying vehicles, which I took as a starting point.

Mostly because of the colours of the bricks from the box, I had a giant-lobster idea of what my thing would look like. The more I was building though, the less the concept of "vehicle" was relevant, along with the "flying" which was switched to "swimming" instead. In the end, I am rather proud of the result, as it is fairly coherent with the idea I had at the very beginning and is at the same time very different from what I have built previously. Enjoy the pictures!






I have a last idea to have fun with this set, although it is less original... I will definitely try it during the week-end... Stay tuned!

Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment