Sunday 30 January 2011

Week Two (End)

Hi everyone!

Last time, I promised I would not built another plane using the bricks of the City set I bought at the beginning of the week. Happily, I have managed to keep my word, as I had the idea to create a boat. You could argue, given the original model is an seaplane, the "floating" component of the idea was not that hard to get to. But that would not be very nice to me, would it?

Anyway, I am rather proud to present the super-fast racing boat I have been building. I had to keep the general structure (two floaters and around the cabin), but I tried to give a very dynamic look to the ship. I also wanted to use the helix at the rear of it, as I felt this way I will move farther away from the original structure. I also had enough bricks to make a couple of buoys to go along with the boat. I hope you will enjoy the photos!






I have to admit I have absolutely no idea what I am going to buy next week, but I am sure I will figure it out, at least once at the store...
Stay tuned!

Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment