Tuesday 18 January 2011

Week One

Hi everyone!

I have spent a fair amount of time thinking about which box I will be buying first. I wanted to be meaningful and as cool as possible, but on the other hand I was afraid of getting too ambitious too soon. Finally, my decision was motivated by the fact that you do not ask a man who did not swim for 10 years to cross the Atlantic right away on his first day back at training.

So I went today to my favourite Lego Store, and went for the tiniest box I was able to put my hands on. It ended up being the Smart-like car. (By the way, Tuesday is the day that works best for me to go make my purchases down the Lego store, so I will probably buy a box every Tuesday). As soon as I got home, I cracked the pack and built it. Here are a few pictures:
 



I already have a few ideas to tweak this cute car, stay tuned for more pictures!

Oh! I forgot! I have £6,01 left for next week!

Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment