Thursday 27 January 2011

Week Two (Continued)

Hi everyone!

Last Tuesday, I bought a small aircraft and as the week went buy, I was trying to build something else out of the same bricks. While last week I had a very little building freedom -it was nearly impossible to build anything else than a car, trust me- I have a lot more options open this time. However, the cool creation I would like to share today is... an aircraft!

I was trying to build a Naboo-styled ship, but I ended up constructing something really different from what I had planned. I am pretty happy with the result though. There is only one thing I could not sort out: I have two solutions for the "nose" of the plane, and I cannot determine which one looks better. Anyway, here are a few pictures:

The "Big Nose" version:




And the "Antenna" one:




That is all for today! I guarantee the next one will not be a plane!

Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment