Tuesday 25 January 2011

Week Two

Hi everyone!

I stopped by my favourite Lego store on my way home tonight, to buy a box for the second week of this project. After playing around with a very few bricks for a week, I wanted a little more building freedom for the days ahead, hence a bigger box. So I chose the beautiful yellow and white hydroplane from the city collection.

As you would expect it, I opened the box as soon as I got home, built the model and took a few pictures for sharing purposes. You will notice that I did not use the stickers from the box, and that is because I think it will be easier for me to make a different use of the parts without them. Anyway, here come the photos!





I am already thinking about how to tweak it!
See you soon!

Gabriel

PS: Money left in the Piggy bank = £7, 52

No comments:

Post a Comment