Sunday 6 March 2011

A Speedy Tricyle out of Box 5!

Hi everyone!

The week-end has been quite productive, as I have managed to save time to build a little something out of the red tractor that is my playground lately. The idea I had was to make a thin and speedy-looking vehicle for the little farmer to drive and thus I wanted to part from the very bulky and rural look of the original model.

In the end, I quite managed to achieve this, by using all the curvy parts to smooth the front of the ride. In the meantime, I chose to mimic an engine at the back. Getting rid of one of the big wheels, along with the tilting, was also quite helpful in giving to the finished vehicle a racing shape. Anyway, you will judge by yourself with the following pictures!






I have other ideas to fool around a little with this box, so make sure you stay tuned!

Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment