Thursday 10 March 2011

A compact loader out of box 5!

Hi everyone!

During the last few days, as I was thinking about what I would like to build, I decided I would use the "container" originally present at the back of the model. Indeed, I did not manage to include it in my last build, a wrong I wanted to get right. That is why this grey piece has been at the very centre of my building plan.

Actually, the model I present here is my second attempt, as I had build a very similar one. But I was not really happy with it, as it was looking just like the original red tractor, so I disassembled it and started again from scratch. And here is the one I am proud of! I a truly thrilled with the "loader-like" mechanism, and the way I managed to build the vehicle around it... Anyway, I hope you will enjoy the pictures!


I do not know if I will build anything else with this box, but you sure should stay tuned!

Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment