Saturday 26 March 2011

A Red Dragster out of Box 6!

Hi everyone!

You cannot possibly imagine how glad I am to write these words, as I have been working  almost restlessly all week long. But with the week-end came a little building time, during which I managed to create another race car out of the "Wreckage Road" set. I sense the more conscientious of my very numerous readers (more than 1000 since the creation of this blog!) might be bored with me building race cars. What shall I respond? I am sorry, but I really cannot help it, I love putting together big engines and wheels!

Today, I am proud to present a red and black dragster-like car! The origin of the model was my will to use the pillars of the finish line originally included in the set. After a few unsuccessful attempts, it became  clear the best way to insert them in the model was to build the car around them... This was consistent with the thin and long style I wanted anyway! I am pretty happy with the result, specially since the look is a strange mix between retro and concept cars... Hope you will enjoy the pictures!






I think that is pretty much it for this set, and I will be working on a very different project for a contest in the coming days... Of course, I will share pictures of my entry here as well!

Stay tuned!

Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment