Tuesday 15 March 2011

Cracking Box Number 6!

Hi everyone!

As this week started with tons of work looming around but not yet for me to be worried about, I decide to stop by my favourite Lego store on the way home today. I am pretty sure the fact I bought a set will result in more work and less building time (cosmic/karma balance?), but I feel like it is a risk worth taking... Since my Piggy Bank contained a little more than £30, I had a real freedom of choice for my next box. Somehow, this "Wreckage Road" set caught my eye, and I was happy to take it home for I never bought a World Racer box until now.

After opening the box, I was amazed how many bricks I had! Seriously, I know that Star Wars sets are are overpriced, but the comparison with the spaceship I had fun with a couple of weeks ago still hurts... Anyway, I am really happy with my new bricks, as they allow to build two cars, with four mini-figures. I sense I am going to enjoy building race-cars in the coming days!

Oh! Yes! I forgot... You want to see pictures??? Here we go!

Stay tuned for more building!

Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment