Saturday 19 March 2011

A Black & White Racer out of Box 6!

Hi everyone!

As the end of the week was closing, I started to think hard about what to build... As the set originally allows to build two race cars, my first plan was to try creating two of my own. The concept of a black and white coloured car was the first to come to mind, so I started building it. The more I was progressing, the more obvious the impossibility to build another car out of the set. So I thought "What the hell?" and gave up the ambition of building it a twin, using the extra bricks to give my one and only extra length/depth/class.

Anyway, I am happy with the final look of it, although I feel some ill-intentioned persons with overcritical aesthetic sense are going to tell mine looks too much like the original... I would plaid guilty, but I would add in my defence the "F1" standard I had in mind is quite common... Hope you'll be happy with the pictures!






After I had fun using a restrictive colour scheme, I have a lot of ideas to create new race cars, some of them involving mixing the different sets I have purchased a few weeks ago... I 'll give this a little bit of thinking and keep you posted!

Stay tuned!

Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment